Avers-Agro packer rollers and three row tooth harrow specially designed for the ASK 12.30 cultivator with a working width of 11.7 m.
All rollers are equipped with universal brackets for attaching to various types of frames, which allows the roller to be operated with various tillage units (cultivators, harrows, etc.).
And also additionally equipped with spring or train harrows.
Features of this packer roller and three row tooth harrow for ASK 12.30 cultivator:
- type of roller - spiral-slatted;
- type of skating rink - single;
- ribs on rinks with a rectangular section;
- the location of the ribs on the drum is oblique;
- the shape of the ribs is flat;
- the number of ribs of the drum - 8 pcs;
- rib dimensions - 40x6 mm;
- drum diameter - standard 320 mm, at the request of the client any size of the drum;
- SKF bearings size 209;
- the working width of the rollers is 1m, 1.5m, 2m, 2.5m, 3m;
- bracket of own production - a large two-pipe;
- processing depth - 3-5 cm;
- 3 rows of loops;
- diamond shaped tooth;
- 6 adjustments of angles of attack (2 main, 4 additional);
- tooth material Steel 45 with heat treatment;
- tooth processing depth 2-8 cm.
The rollers are used for pre-and post-sowing soil rolling during the cultivation of winter rape, alfalfa and grain crops.
For pre-sowing preparation of soil for sowing field crops (especially small seeds), it is effective to use rollers that are installed on tillage units behind their working bodies.
They are intended for leveling the surface of the field, crushing lumps and soil compaction. The ribs on the rollers can be round, rectangular and wavy. Rectangular plates come with cutouts and serrated.
The tooth harrow is used to evenly distribute plant debris, crush clods of soil and partially loosen the soil.
Product reviews yet. You can leave your filling out the form.