Great Plains 1200 seeder row cleaner:
- sprocket diameter - 320mm;
- sprocket material - steel 45.
This unit is intended for clearing a furrow with a width of 2 - 4 cm in front of the seed disc from plant residues. Provides uniform sowing of crops such as rapeseed, alfalfa, etc.
At any sowing depth, the ability to adjust the cleaners without deepening to work on the surface and remove the floor and rolls is in great demand among supporters of minimal tillage and zero tillage.
Simple reliable design and installation.
Purpose of a row cleaner for Great Plains 1200 seeder:
- helps the seeder disc knife improve furrow cutting performance;
- the vegetation cover in the aisle is completely preserved;
- floating mode of operation;
- does not interfere with adjustment and repair of openers;
- universal set of devices for mounting the cleaner on a section or a seeder frame.
Product reviews yet. You can leave your filling out the form.