Row cleaner single-disc right for the Great Plains NTA-3010 seeder:
- sprocket diameter - 320mm;
- sprocket material - steel 45.
This unit is intended for clearing a furrow with a width of 2 - 4 cm in front of the seed disc from plant residues. Provides uniform sowing of crops such as rapeseed, alfalfa, etc.
At any sowing depth, the ability to adjust the cleaners without deepening to work on the surface and remove the floor and rolls is in great demand among supporters of minimal tillage and zero tillage.
Simple reliable design and installation.
Features of the right single row disc cleaner for the Great Plains NTA-3010 seed drill system:
- helps the seeder disc knife improve furrow cutting performance;
- the vegetation cover in the aisle is completely preserved;
- floating mode of operation;
- does not interfere with adjustment and repair of openers;
- universal set of devices for mounting the cleaner on a section or a seeder frame.
Properly prepared row creates conditions for uniform seeding depth, good seed contact with the soil and correct soil density all around the seed. The residue trapped in the bedding ground, compete with Rostock in moisture and may contain fungi and disease, which leads to the inhibition of germ. Each such plant reduces the productivity of Your fields.
Cleaners rows – this is a great addition to Your planter. They remove crop residues and prepare soil for seeding.
Product reviews yet. You can leave your filling out the form.