Double disc row cleaner for the Horsch Agro-Soyuz ATD 18.35 seeder:
- sprocket diameter - 320 mm;
- sprocket material - steel 45.
This unit is intended for clearing a furrow 2 - 4 cm wide in front of the seeding disc from plant residues. Provides uniform sowing of crops such as rapeseed, alfalfa, etc.
At any seeding depth, the wipers can be adjusted without burying for surface work and removing chaff and swaths. Highly sought after by min-till and no-till advocates.
Simple, reliable design and installation.
Purpose of the double disc row cleaner on the Horsch Agro-Soyuz ATD 18.35 seeder:
- helps the planter disc coulter improve furrow cutting efficiency;
- the vegetation cover in the aisle is completely preserved;
- floating mode of operation;
- does not interfere with the adjustment and repair of the openers;
- a universal set of accessories for attaching the cleaner to a section or a seeder frame.
Harvest residues are removed and the soil is prepared for sowing seeds.
A properly prepared row creates conditions for a uniform seeding depth, good seed-to-soil contact and correct soil density around the seed.
Crop residues trapped in the seed germ compete with the sprout for moisture and may contain fungi and diseases, which leads to sprout suppression. Each such plant reduces the yield of your field.
Row cleaners are the perfect addition to your planter. They remove crop residues and prepare the soil for seeding.
Product reviews yet. You can leave your filling out the form.