Row cleaner for the Semeato SSM-27 seeder:
- sprocket diameter - 320 mm;
- sprocket material - steel 45.
This unit is intended for clearing a furrow with a width of 2 - 4 cm in front of the seed disc from plant residues. Provides uniform sowing of crops such as rapeseed, alfalfa, etc.
At any sowing depth, the ability to adjust the cleaners without deepening to work on the surface and remove the floor and rolls is in great demand among supporters of minimal tillage and zero tillage.
Simple reliable design and installation.
Features of row cleaner for the Semeato SSM-27 seed drill system:
- helps the seeder disc knife improve furrow cutting performance;
- the vegetation cover in the aisle is completely preserved;
- floating mode of operation;
- does not interfere with adjustment and repair of openers;
- universal set of devices for mounting the cleaner on a section or a seeder frame.
Harvest residues are removed and the soil is prepared for sowing seeds.
A properly prepared row creates conditions for a uniform seeding depth, good seed-to-soil contact and correct soil density around the seed.
Crop residues trapped in the seed germ compete with the sprout for moisture and may contain fungi and diseases, which leads to sprout suppression. Each such plant reduces the yield of your field.
Row cleaners are the perfect addition to your planter. They remove crop residues and prepare the soil for seeding.
Product reviews yet. You can leave your filling out the form.