Seeder mechanical monodisc Green Plains SD 3 with a working width of 3 m.
Designed for direct sowing using no-till technology, designed for sowing cereals, industrial and oilseeds. A special feature of the seeder is the sowing system with the coulters on a parallelogram suspension, which provides individual copying of the soil relief for each sowing unit.
Advantages of the seeder mechanical monodisc Green Plains SD 3:
- convenient and easy to use;
- increased reliability and durability of components and the unit as a whole;
- minimal damage to the surface layer of the soil;
- minimal ingress of stubble into the seed hole;
- accurate and even sowing at the desired depth, even over large amounts of crop residues;
- flanged split disc that cuts through crop residues with ease;
- narrow anchor opener with a mechanism for adjusting the seeding depth;
- a seed compactor installed behind the opener, ensuring tight contact of the seed with the soil.
Type ... Mechanical
Aggregation method ... Semi-mounted
Working width, m ... 3
Number of rows of openers, pcs ... 2
Number of sowing openers, pcs ... 16
Distance between coulters, m ... 0.19
seeds, l ... 900
fertilizers, l ... 900
for small seeds, l ... 120 (2 * 60)
Transport width, m ... 3.8
Transport length, m ... 6.2
Transport height, m ... 2.5
Seeder weight, kg ... 6620
Recommended working speed, km / h ... 8-9
Required tractor power, h.p. ... from 100
Product reviews yet. You can leave your filling out the form.