Features of the CASE safety block with a rack and a paw:
- 68 kg (150 lbs) driving force provides constant holding power in the most demanding conditions
- Penetrates hard ground at a higher speed.
- Uniform deepening and distribution of crop residues is ensured.
- A standard travel height of 356 mm (14 inches) allows you to overcome almost any obstacle
- Compression springs do not allow tooth extension over the entire life cycle
- Clamping clamps with rigid stops create a uniform, uniform seed coat
The Maxxi-Point ™ paw is made of 6.5 mm thick Earth Metal® high-strength alloy steel and has increased strength and long service life, surpassing competitors in its characteristics. Extra long elongated nozzle with 1/2 ”wide replaceable tip improves penetration
Product reviews yet. You can leave your filling out the form.