Toothed leveling baskets manufactured by Avers-Agro, specially designed for the John Deere 1010 cultivator with a working width of 8 m.
All Leveling baskets are equipped with universal brackets for attaching to various types of frames, which allows the leveling baskets to be operated with various tillage units (cultivators, harrows, etc.).
And also additionally equipped with spring or train harrows.
Features of this leveling baskets for John Deere 1010 cultivator:
- type of roller - toothed;
- roller type - single;
- the location of the ribs on the drum is straight;
- rib shape - flat;
- number of drum ribs - 8 pcs;
- rib dimensions - 40x6 mm;
- drum diameter - standard 320 mm, at the request of the client any drum size;
- SKF bearings size 209;
- working width of the rollers - 4 rollers, 2 m each;
- bracket of our own production - large;
- processing depth - 3-5 cm.
Leveling baskets are used for pre-and post-sowing soil rolling during the cultivation of winter rape, alfalfa and grain crops.
For pre-sowing preparation of soil for sowing field crops (especially small seeds), it is effective to use Leveling baskets that are installed on tillage units behind their working bodies.
They are intended for leveling the surface of the field, crushing lumps and soil compaction. The ribs on the Leveling baskets can be round, rectangular and wavy. Rectangular plates come with cutouts and serrated.
Product reviews yet. You can leave your filling out the form.