Grubber Corn Killer 8.1 m is high-performance unit for pre-sowing tillage.
Removes root residues and their grinding together with the surface part of plant residues.
Works on plant residues of corn, sunflower and other row crops.
- delays evaporation of moisture due to partial mulching of the soil;
- regulates the temperature of the surface layer;
- inhibits the growth of weeds;
- protects the arable layer from weathering;
- enriches the soil with organic matter;
- helps maintain nutrients.
- Large-diameter V-disks cut and tear out the root system;
- a packer roller levels the surface of the soil;
- operates at speeds of 15..20 km / h;
- thanks to the use of a parallelogram, it perfectly copies the relief of the soil;
- the required tractor power is 15 ... 20 kW / 20 ... 27 hp on the working tool;
- pitch of working bodies - 700 mm;
- available models - from 4 to 16 working tools;
- models are offered with both solid and folding frames;
- the eradicator is a worthy alternative to the disc harrow.
Product reviews yet. You can leave your filling out the form.