Row cleaner for opener JOHN DEERE 1590 monodisc.
- disc diameter - 320 mm;
- width of the strip to be cleaned - 150 mm;
- at any seeding depth, the ability to adjust the cleaners without deepening to work on the surface and remove chaff and swaths;
- simple, reliable design and installation.
- made of high strength steel;
- Helps the planter disc coulter improve furrow cutting efficiency;
- the vegetation cover in the aisle is completely preserved;
- it is possible to set up a floating mode of operation or a hard clamp;
- does not interfere with the adjustment and repair of the openers;
- a universal set of accessories for attaching the cleaner to a section or a seeder frame.
A special feature of our rotary row cleaner is a universal set of accessories for attaching the cleaner to the section or the seeder frame, because in Ukraine, a huge number of a wide variety of row-crop seeders are used.
Our row cleaner uses a maintenance free SKF double row bearing hub with good additional protection to ensure long life of this unit.
We manufacture two types of row cleaners, depending on the available space on your planter:
- Rigid fastening of the rack (bracket) with cleaner discs to the seeder section. In this case, the scrubbing discs follow the section, the discs are adjustable in height.
- The scraper discs, through the articulated joint and the tension spring, exert pressure on the soil and have an additional stroke for better soil following. Adjustable stops allow you to adjust the spring pressure and allowable travel of the wipers.
Harvest residues are removed and the soil is prepared for sowing seeds.
A properly prepared row creates conditions for a uniform seeding depth, good seed-to-soil contact and correct soil density around the seed.
Crop residues trapped in the seed germ compete with the sprout for moisture and may contain fungi and diseases, which leads to sprout suppression. Each such plant reduces the yield of your field.
Row cleaners are the perfect addition to your planter. They remove crop residues and prepare the soil for seeding.
Product reviews yet. You can leave your filling out the form.